Next Stage Design, an award-winning and nationally recognized design-build firm, is seeking a full-time Marketing Specialist to join our growing company.
We are seeking an enthusiastic team player with stellar organization and communication skills to develop, plan, and measure the success of marketing strategies to help us reach the right clients for residential remodeling projects for upscale homes. These projects include, but are not limited to, kitchens and baths, additions, exterior projects and whole house remodels. This position is responsible for working directly with our sales team and management staff to understand our market positioning, communicate differentiation with our competitors, and develop and implement creative marketing tactics delivered on time and on budget. The successful candidate must be able to work well in a team-focused environment, make sustained contributions, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
SUMMARY: Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the company. Refines the existing and/or creates and conveys brand messages and improves brand awareness. Develops sales and marketing presentations and provides reports based on current marketing program results, marketing trends, competition, and pricing. Oversees the execution of the company marketing plan for generating business for potential and existing clients. Assists in the budgeting, planning, coordination, and tactical implementation of the plan. Includes all forms of media including print, internet, events, sales tools, job signs, and past client promotion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Strategic Goal Setting and Management
- Working closely with the GM and the Sales Team, develops annual marketing goals, objectives, and strategies and budgets. Sets goals and targets by market strategy and tactics
- Build an annual tactical plan that encompasses direct mail, print advertising, grassroots, installed base, and PR activities. Measures results and proactively adjusts
- Sets lead goals for each program and measures and tracks results, and produces reports on a quarterly basis. Recommends changes or adjustments to current programs on an on-going basis. Manages and updates annual marketing budget spreadsheet
- Reconciliation of marketing expenses with our accounting team
Market Information Management
- Proactively tracks sales results by project type to help the leadership develop the strategic plan
- Collect secondary sources of information on the remodeling market from reports, competitive analysis, and qualitative and quantitative information from the sales team
Brand and Message Crafting
- Creates and conveys branding for the company and identifies ways to improve brand awareness
- Develops sales and marketing presentations including brochure and seminar content
- Manages the on-going execution of the Constant Contact E-mail program for Next Stage Design Newsletters, seminar announcements, and holiday announcements
- Responsible for keeping Next Stage Design’s website up-to-date including employee listings, team photos, adding customer testimonials from surveys, project photos for the portfolio, featured projects, monthly remodeling seminars, and links to appropriate partners and alliance organizations.
- Facilitates complex website changes and features with our website marketing company.
- Assist with updating Social Media sites such as Houzz, Pinterest, Facebook Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Gather relevant content to utilize on our Social Media. Solicit from the field and/or go out on Job Sites to photograph projects.
- Houzz Account Management: Update project photos and grow idea books/portfolio
- Diamond Certified: Submit annual client survey list; Update and expand our photo album of our projects on the website
- Guild Quality: Manage and upload photos to our portfolio
- Attends webinars for social media training (Yelp, Guild Quality, Houzz).
- Manage seminar and webinar promotion and registration process and assembles presentation material packets.
Print Advertising and Direct Mail
- Work with local print vendors, advertisers, PR contacts and other marketing resources to establish relationships, gather pricing information, and recommending the appropriate vehicles specific programs and campaigns.
- Manage the creation of print ads, directories, direct mail, and other outbound campaigns working with outside vendors (e.g. Young Creative Group) and print media outlets
- Sets up reviews with media companies to evaluate the effectiveness and adjust plans for us of their advertising vehicles
Sales Tools and Lead Management
- Order Marketing materials and brochures
- Assist with updating the Sales Presentation for Case Sales Representatives.
- Acts as a back-up to handle inquiries from customer care coordinator and web references, prequalifies clients via e-mail and telephone, and schedules initial phone consultations for sales team
- Update customer data base and runs monthly reports on active leads for the sales team
Past Clients and Other Promotion
- Enter closed contract jobs into GuildQuality for surveying. Update Guild Quality site with new accreditations, staffing, and project photos.
- Coordinates client gifting process for referrals and closed jobs. Orders materials and facilitates and tracks to distribution to past clients through the sales and design teams.
- Assists in the production of NARI META Award Entries including photo coordination, binder production, team participation forms, and client documentation.
- Coordinate and create company Holiday cards and/or gifts for clients and alliances on an annual basis.
Branding: Job Signs, Business Stationary and Clothing
- Oversees the branding for job signs, business stationary, clothing and facilitates bidding for suppliers
- Coordinates production of job signs and vehicle signage
- Works with office administration to maintain and produce standards for business cards, forms, envelopes, name plates, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university and four to five years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, short correspondences, and memos. Ability to client and internal correspondence and create and edit marketing collateral. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and employees of the company. Ability to present information and communicate effectively with customers, co-workers, clients, and general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to operate the following computer applications: MS WORD, MS EXCEL, and Web Browser. Demonstrated ability to learn the Next Stage Design software system. Ability to type 40 words per minute. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite high desired.
- The employee is frequently required to operate multi-line telephone systems, computer, fax machine, printer, and a copier. The employee is required to move around the office. The employee may be required to lift and move boxes, packages, etc. up to approximately 20 lbs.