It can be hard to know what you want before you see it. Do you want your bathroom to be light and airy, bold and defined, or maybe somewhere in between? With so many options to choose from, you might need to see several bathroom design ideas before you can figure out which is right for your home. Here’s a photo gallery of 16 of our favorites from recent remodeling projects in Silicon Valley.
1.r. Alexandrite Quartzite on the countertops and shower walls add an element of luxury while being low maintenance to clean.
2. Replacing an outdated, massive tub with a walk-in shower will make the whole bathroom feel more open.
4. There are quite a few places where you can add your favorite ideas, from shower niche designs to windowsills.
5. Pops of color in places like drawer pulls, wall sconces, and mirrors, can make for a more fun design.
6. Having a glass-enclosed shower and plenty of natural light can highlight the beauty of a master bath, with a footprint of any size.
7. If you want more space to get ready or store essentials, construct a separate vanity away from the main sink area.
8. Don't forget about outlets! Any places that aren't conveniently designed won't be used regularly.
9. A backsplash can heighten any bath design. To balance out a bold accent, use a simple, modern faucet design.
11. If you need more room for linen closets or cabinets, here's some inspiration. Can you imagine waking up to this closet?
12. Hint: it doesn't always have to fit into the bathroom's footprint. It can be just as effective right outside of it or in a neighboring room.
13. Features like a grab bar, bench seat and no-slip flooring help keep things comfortable, and give you peace of mind in a forever home.
15. It could be in the shower itself, or just outside of it. The tile and wall design of this shower niche goes nicely with the flooring.